Tuesday 12 April 2011

A Royal Wedding




On Saturday whilst shopping, me and my mum popped into one of our favourite shops Cath Kidston who I assume doesn't need no introduction as she is the queen of vintage floral. An queen would be the ideal word for this post as she has designed a charming and adorable Royal Wedding range, that I instantly fell in love with. This is not another tasteless souvenir range that you tend to find but instead this is a range where each item can be carried around with pride and moreover with a big smile at the excitement towards the big day. 
I wanted to purchase every single little trinket but there was too much to choose from and I didn't want to go too far and have my own personal shrine to the future King & Queen. Unfortunately I am on holiday for the actual event and personally I wish that I was home for it, as there is such a great buzz about the day. With people from my grandparents generation and y own generation all getting involved and looking forward to the day. Therefore as I won't be able to attend any Royal parties to celebrate the day I 
I am in love with this range and purchased a lovely decorated mug for my nan and a canvas bag for myself. 






Cath Kidston Royal Wedding window display, you couldn't
help but stop and stare, (apologies for poor quality
was taken on my phone.)

No comments: