Friday 11 February 2011

Will You Be My Valentine?

With Valentine's Day only a couple of days away I went on a little spree for some gifts for my boyfriend & one of the things I love to buy is cards. I don't know if its because in my job I have to look into different ranges of cards on a daily basis, but when I'm buying one for a friend or family member I like to take my time an make sure that the card in some way or another relates to them.
I always like to keep certain cards that people have given me as a keep sake. Whether it be because of the detailing that makes it unique, the images that must have made them think of me in some way or to the original hand-written words that have been thoughtfully written. This is why I take sure effort when choosing for others.

The one I eventually decided upon for Sam seemed quite tradition from the detailing however it had some lovely and cheecky phrases that made me think it was perfect for expressing what you feel for someone you love on Valentine's Day.

Top 10 Reasons To Be My Valentine
1. I'm crazy about you.
2. No reservations required.
3. I'm hot, your hot, why not?
4. Great excuse for us to kiss.
5. You make my heart flutter.
6. We were meant to be.
7. I only deserve the best.
8. It'll be worth your while.
9. I have to have you.
10. Even after Valentine's Day you will still have my heart.

Happy Valentine's Day xxx

No comments: