Monday 15 August 2011

Home Comforts


Last week after arriving home from my holiday there were certain things that I found myself doing straight away. The kettle was flickered on an I made myself a cup of milky tea an instantly it was like right I'm home an it felt good! As much as I love travelling an going on holidays, there are always things I love an are my home comforts. My own White linen bedsheets that were freshly washed an crisp, homemade pancakes, flicking through the weekend newspapers an magazines and of course that piece of clothing whether it's old or new you just want to sleep in an never take off, my favourite slouchy jumper. What are your comforts? x







10 comments:

Gentri said...

Aw. :) That's so great. My comforts are pieces that remind me of my home. and definitely a giant sweater. haha!

Anonymous said...

Whenever I go overseas I come home and want to climb straight into my comfy bed (with my favourite pillow) and some vegemite on toast. Love how going away makes you appreciate home so much!

Marie said...

So, so pretty :)
xx Marie

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

The first thing I do when I come home from holiday is dive on my bed! There is nothing better than your own bed and pillows! Then I put the kettle on and put on a nice comfy pair of sleep pants and curl up on the sofa. Ah man, wish I could do that now!

Claudia Lane said...

what you are showing here is absolute perfection...
love it!

Claudia xo

Gild and Grace said...

Cup of tea, my trackies and ugg boots are my favorite home comforts! And of course nothing beats your own bed and pillows :) Abbey x

Unknown said...

There is truly no place like home! When we travel to Europe for 2 weeks (um amazing!) I am very happy to return home at the end. There's no other bed like mine:-)

Lucinda said...

Being warm and eating a bar of chocolate :)

www.oneofplenty.com

Anonymous said...

Love the images and I actually made that crêpe cake for Easter last year!! It was delicious, but didn't look half as good as it does in the photo!

Abigail's Place said...

Loved reading all about your home comforts!
Thanks for all your comments.

Abigail x