Thursday 7 July 2011

Green

As I might have previously mentioned at the weekend I attended the wedding of one of my good friends. It was a beautiful and emotional day as weddings can have a tendency to be. The theme of the day was 'Apple Of His Eye' which i loved, so as you can imagine green and apples were a reoccurrence through out the day. It was in the colour of the bridesmaid dresses, table centrepieces, desserts, cocktails and flowers, it was lovely. Green therefore is a colour that is on the mind and with the Summer weather I thought it was the perfect colour to do a post about, so enjoy! X

13 comments:

Swirls of Happy said...

That green bike!! LOVE IT!!!!! XO

Unknown said...

the green =the nature, love it

anyaadores said...

Love posts like this - love them.
Fave pics here are the gorgeous cups and saucers, and the girl in the green skirt :O)
FAB
Axx

Cat said...

Love your picks! I have always found green to be such a soothing, nurturing color :)

♥ Cat brideblu

Claudia Lane said...

I'm not a big fan of green but wow...aren't these images just stunning? love them all :)
Claudia xo

Jessie said...

Green is my absolute favorite color, so I am drawn to every images!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Marie said...

I love green, it is so fresh and full of life! The wedding sounds beautiful!
Have a great weekend, Abigail :)
xx Marie

Anonymous said...

Love all the green-it is so vibrant, and cheery.

Sounds like it was an amazing wedding (and I know what you mean about getting emotional during such wonderful ceremonies!)

Bethany Heron said...

great pictures!! x

Abigail's Place said...

So glad you all enjoyed this post!
Thanks again for all tour lovely comments.
From these pics how can you not love green!

Abigail x

Pearl said...

AWWW CUTE! LOVE THE BIKE!

♥
Pearl

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Oh my gosh! I need that green bike! So cute!

annie@mostlovelythings said...

I love all this green. What a great collection of photos!