Monday 2 May 2011

May Loves ...

I can't believe that May is here already the months are flying by, May to me always epitomises the start of Summer.

Especially here in the UK the light nights are in full swing, you can sit out in the garden till the late hours and it still feels like early evening as the last of the sun's warm glow is upon your skin. BBQ's are being brought out the garden sheds as weekend are spent having good food and drink whilst relaxing with friend in pretty gardens.

Bold colours tops have excitedly been purchased for the Summer wardrobe, sandals an light knits are on the shopping list to go with those carefully planned outfits. Two bank holidays to enjoy this month is another perfect excuse to love May. The smell of suntan lotion from my early vacation is something that I wish I could keep in a small bottle and bring out every time I need a pick me up when the Summer weather isn't going exactly how I'd hoped. Mint choc chip ice cream or pineapple ice lollies are starting to appear in the freezer. Danish pastries are the perfect and delicious breakfast snack to munch on, as the sun appears for another glorious weekend.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

Lily said...

I cant believe it is May either !! The months really are flying by. I cant wait for summer !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com